Got a new piano!



    I've got a new piano recently. This piano is my second piano in my life. It's P-125 from Yamaha, 88 weighted keys which I love about it the most! And sounds like an upright or grand piano! I can even play it at night with a headphone. It feels awesome ;)
   The first piano I used to have, which was the one from a Korean brand called YoungChang and upright acoustic piano, was the one my parents bought me when I was very little. and It lasted almost my whole childhood with me. About 2 years ago, we happened to move out of the last apartment in Seoul, I had to sell it.
   Also, Since I left for the working holiday in Australia, it has been about 4 years since I play the piano. The more time goes by, the more I crave for. And I didn't wanna forget anything about playing the piano, especially for our baby. To make her listen to what her mommy can do with the piano, and teach her later when she starts showing the interests in it. I really wanted to keep my life hobby. Already enjoying and loving it so much!

Fort Drum, New York
April 2020
   

Popular Posts