Our baby's gender is








THE GENDER REVEAL VIDEO

I am 20 weeks pregnant this week :) I had had an appointment for the ultrasound this morning and It was the day that I can find out our baby's gender!
Since they had called me to come in by myself, not even with my husband, because of the situation (COVID), I had to get in the building without Alf. 
Our baby, Mango, looked way different than last month. Way bigger! 
It had been a month since I had the ultrasound (They don't do it that often here in the USA)
Our baby used to look like a small bean before, but now the baby has literally human-looking :)

When she was about to tell me the gender, I asked if they could write it down on a memo so I can open it with my husband at home.
Then she told me not to look at the screen while she is figuring it out, took a picture of it, marked something on it and said that she is gonna put it in an envelope! 
I was still looking at somewhere else :) I received a bunch of screenshots of our baby like other days
including the special envelope! I also wanted to have a gender reveal party in Virginia, but since we are not allowed to travel further than 80 miles...until..we don't know yet :( We decided to film a video of the moment and do the video talk with our every family at the same time. 
And Here we go! We finally know our baby's gender!
Welcome to the family again, Mango!

Mar 27 2020
Fort drum, New York


Popular Posts