Friday night with friends :)




  It had been a long time since I meet Evalene and Teuran for me. We had planned meeting up in Virginia that following weekend and met up at a Korean BBQ restaurant in Fairfax! The restaurant looked pretty fancy and also had a bar. Never seen any Korean BBQ restaurant with a bar before.
One of the things I liked about it here was that they have OYCE menus. I will absolutely go back to this place for OYCE again. Also, we will need to make sure that our stomachs are empty before eating it next time ;)
  And dinner, we moved onto an escape room. It was just 7 mins away from the restaurant and the one where Alf and I received a funny certificate! We ended up adding 2 more mins to finish it. Probably more.. It was fun as long as we make it somehow  :) 

Breakers Korean BBQ & Grill | Room Escape Fairfax, Virginia
November 2019

Popular Posts