New planner !



   A first planner of Hansol and Alfredo! Never used this size of planner before since I started having planners, which is when I was just 11. This is pretty large enough to write down our plans to do or things to buy etc with the written dates from September 2018 to the end of the year 2019. I am just pretty excited to fill them out with OUR things (All the planner used to be about my own stuff). And we are also going to see how things are gonna change or be happening in our life like where we would be, what we would be planning..some stuff like that after we finish this planner. Being excited which is what I love to always happen to me every time I get new journals or planners :) I just guess that is one of the great moments to have.

Calcium, New York
August 2018

Popular Posts