A private swimming pool, Virginia



  A private pool looking like a tiny kid's pool at first and even in the picture was actually large enough to swim back and forth with freestyle, also deep enough (8 feet) to dive in. This pool was only for the residents of the area with the swimming pass which is what I liked, and it was very quiet, not busy at all, unlikely any other sports centers. They also offered people some swimming gears to enjoy floating on the water with no problems. but I just thought it would have been great if I had brought swimming glasses to dive into the water easier. We all definitely loved it and enjoyed it enough though. I guess I have gotten tanned much more than before after visiting here twice. 


Alfredo swimming

Trying to stand on my hands

Summer :)

A private swimming pool in Virginia
August 2018

Popular Posts