Loyal Arcade & Block Place, Melbourne




Block Place, A Coffee Street
  A narrow street for brunches and coffees, You can try various Australian local coffee and great breakfast. It's not that wide place enough for a lot of people to go past here and When I visited here, It was really crowded in each coffee shop even on the street as well. 
  Also, Look at the name of the street which is called 'BLOCK PLACE'. I haven't paid attention to it back then, but now, I guess why it is called that way. Maybe this is the reason you need to check all the details you might miss while traveling.
  Highly recommend it as a good place to give yourself a try the local coffee and see their own coffee cultures or how they do. If I have a chance to visit there once again, I would definitely go drink coffee FIRST before start traveling. 


Loyal Arcade & Block Place, Melbourne
December 2015

Popular Posts