Niagara Falls, New York

hansolmoon.blogspot.com


hansolmoon.blogspot.com
Rainbow Bridge

hansolmoon.blogspot.com
Getting ready to get on the boat.

hansolmoon.blogspot.com
From Rainbow Bridge

hansolmoon.blogspot.com
On The Boat
hansolmoon.blogspot.com
On The Boat

   Before I visited Niagara Falls on us side, Had heard that the US side will be quite boring than in Canada. But It was actually really awesome as you see in these pics. It was peaceful and not that busy than I expected. I kind of liked the sound of water falling all the way down.

   This boat was like 20 bucks for each person and if you see blue raincoats, It means It's coming from New York. If They are wearing red raincoats, It means the boat is from Canada. The more time goes by on the boat, The closer the boat got to the main falls. and It was just literally huge, huge and huge. The most exciting time was when I was just right in front of this fall, and All the people could not help getting all the water on their faces, hair, shoes even bodies as well. Especially phone!

   I had been holding my phone with a selfie stick recording for the whole time of this tour and when I got closer to the main falls, my phone got water on the screen but I did not stop and just kept recording it like a weather reporter in a strong storm on the news. Literally awesome time here. and it was actually my first time to see this size of falls,I think It was a great experience to have in my life.

Niagara Falls, New York
May 2018

Popular Posts